Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I make my return address and graphic print on my 5264 label

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"mcstr" wrote in message
I have my return address and graphic saved, somehow, ( I had help doing
that), on my computer so when I use Envelopes and Labels to print multiple
or
opne envelope, my return address and graphic are printed on it. My return
address and graphic don't even appear in the Return Address field.

I want to do something of the same when I use the Label function. How can
do that?