Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Anne Troy Anne Troy is offline

Default How do I make a table repeat itself on the second page in Word?

If you're saying you'd like the whole new page to become a blank table, then
you'll require VBA programming to do that. Ask in the Word Programming group.
--
~Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"pstone50" wrote:

I have an information table populated with a ton of information... When I
complete the last block on the page and then tab...the next page opens and is
a continuation of the last cell I was typing in, along with the header.
Instead, when I tab past that last cell on the page and a new page opens, I
want to be able to make the entire table reappear on thee page.