Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod macropod is offline

Default Making many documents one

Hi shikaku,

Check out the INCLUDETEXT field in Word's Help file - it's designed for just this sort of thing.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"shikaku" wrote in message ...

Is there some way I can merge a number of Word documents that have
numbers as their document titles into a single document without having
to manually insert the documents one after the other? In other words,
I'm looking for a single paginated document using the sequential
document titles to create the page numbers of the single document. I
suppose I'm looking for some sort of macro or script.

Thanks,
S.
Edit/Delete Message

--