Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Using a different Label number

And using a Select Query in Access is the best way to do that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Doug" wrote in message
Thankyou very much Doug, your reply really helps.
Just to let youn know, because sometimes I only want to print some
selected
Records, I have to filter only those Records before I can print them from
Access.
Thanks again,

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

As you still have the data source, just start from scratch. Note however
that Access has a very good Label Report Wizard, which does not require
the
use of Mail Merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Doug" wrote in message
To clarify: the new Label # means it is not the same width and height
as
#
5386.
Thank you.

"Doug" wrote:

I am using MS Office 2007, I have a file with Access. With Word I
have
Mail Merge with labels (Avery 5386). I do not have a problem to print
these
labels.
However, now this label is no longer available for purchase.
I want to use a different number.
Is there a way to EDIT the Mail Merge label file with the new # or do
have
to start from scratch?

.