Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Symbol - shear rate and shear stress

Sigma is 0363 in the standard character set (or do you use the unadorned T
form?). Gamma-dot you'll have to construct yourself -- use an EQ field to
superimpose gamma (03B3) and dot-above (02D9) : { EQ \o (?,?) }.

In both cases, set up autotext entries if you use them a lot.

"ash087" wrote in message
news
Where do I find the symbol for shear rate and shear stress? - I have
searched
all the symbols within Word and also the web but not found the symbols I
need..