Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default Form Fields in a Table

Hi Cappa,

You didn't try quite everything mentioned in the group -- you must
have missed my reply to a similar question at
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...2f996d7?hl=en&
and quite a few other answers like it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:54:01 -0700, Cappa
wrote:

Hi,
I'm creating a form and using form fields in a table.
I know how to stop the writing from pushing the table to the right (thanks
to this group discussion) but I want to stop the writing from going down the
the next line and pushing the table down. I have tried everything mentioned
in the discussion and viewed different websites. I am sure it's just a click
of a button.

Basically I just want to be able to use the "Unlimited" form field but have
the writing fill up the length of the cell and then stop. I have also tried
inserting a frame.

Is this possible?

Thanking you in advance.