Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default Only 1 page of labels appear

No idea what is happening there. As a workaround, if "over 100" means "not
more than 200" it may be easier and quicker to select batches of contacts
and merge each batch separately.

Which version of Word? How are you connecting to the data source? Are you
starting from Outlook, or using the facility in Word's Mail Merge Wizard?

Peter Jamieson

"Perplexed in Portland"
wrote in message ...
Thanks for the suggestion but we were indeed Completing the merge. We
tried
doing it to a new document and we tried printing it - either way only
getting
1 page.

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

You are probably just previewing the merge - you need to complete the
merge,
either by merging to a new document or merging to a printer - if you're
using the mail merge wizard, make sure you go through all the steps.

Peter Jamieson
"Perplexed in Portland"
wrote in message
I'm doing a mailmerge to make some labels off some shared contacts and
for
some reason it's only making 1 page. There are over 100 contacts but no
matter how we do this we still end up with just one page of labels.
What am I missing?