Stan Brown

Default Saving text as a picture

Thu, 10 Nov 2005 08:18:38 +1100 from "Pat Garard"
apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau:
The quick (and smart) answer is 'Take a digital photo of the Doc".

The Doc contains all of your text, and Word's additional structural
and formatting data that allow you to Edit, Print etc.

A jpeg IS a photograph, and I don't believe there exists the kind of
free converter that you need.

I do: it's called Alt-PrtSc or Alt-PrintScreen.

Press that key combination to copy the current window to the
clipboard, then go to your favorite image editor and do EditPaste
or the equivalent.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/