Mitchina

Default Windows XP MS Word, need interactive/live demo, creating a Macro

The little paper clip isn't giving me what I need to understand how to create
a macro. I read it, but do not understand - I need a step by step,
interactive/live demonstration on how to do this and to walk me through it.
I thought I could find one within the program, but alas..... onto the never
ending Web searches. Please, without taking a class, I need to know this for
a job interview and quickly. Thank you to whomever can help.