Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tammy tammy is offline

Default Clearing all fields after testing my form template in Word 200

Thanks so much, Stefan! Works great!

Tammy

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

In some versions, the form fields were reset when you protected/unprotected.
It seems as if the default behavior in Word 2007 is not to reset the fields.
But you can do this manually: Unprotect the document. Then press Ctrl+A (to
select all) and press F9 to update fields.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Tammy" wrote:

Hi,

I apologize if I chose the wrong group, but there doesn't seem to be a
specific group for my question.

I have looked in Help, but cannot find the option that allows me to clear
all the form fields in a form template after I'm done testing the fields.

I could swear there was a way to do this in 2003.

I don't want to have to delete any test text manually, and possibly also
delete the field in the process.

Does anyone know where the option is now?

Thanks!