Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ant

Default Why do spaces not print correctly in Word?

I think it may be localised to a template I have setup???

Some documents are fine, but if one is used as a base it appears to cause
the issue. We're on a network and only 2 people have had this error so I
don't think it can be the printer.

It looks as though the words are pushed together and spaces missed when
printed - letters overlap etc????

Thanks again!

"MinutiaMinder" wrote:

It sounds like it might be your printer - is it an older model, or perhaps
one without a lot of capabilities?

"Ant" wrote:

On screen the documents appear fine, but when printed spaces do not come out
or they move so words get pushed together and/or split up.