Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roger Lee Roger Lee is offline

Default Outline Numbering with Heading Stops on Pressing Enter (Word 2

How do I set the following style to be the same?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Normal is set as the "Style for following paragraphs" of all heading styles.
You could create your outline list using styles other than the built-in
headings (the List Number series, say), or you can set the following style
to be the same style instead of Normal.

"Roger Lee" wrote in message
XP SP3 Word 2007

In Ribbon: "Home" - "Paragraph" - "Multilevel List" - Choose

I.
A.
1.
a)

Font changes to Cambria (Headings) 14 pt., Style = Heading 1

Type in "Test"

Press Enter

The next line reverts to Normal Style (no numbering of course)

Lame workaround: Have a space before the cursor when pressing enter

So....how do I continue my numbering (with heading styles of course)?