Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Printing 2 A5 sheets on one A4 - Word 2003

I have created a document with eight pages in A5 landscape, with text on
each page centred both horizontally and vertically. Print Preview shows this
to be OK. When I then go to print the document, and select two pages per
sheet, (printing on A4), the text is NOT centred vertically on each page. Is
this a printer problem or is there a setting I have missed in Word? (It
doesn't seem to matter how I change the printer settings, I can't get the
text is to centre vertically on printing....)