Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
oo7Donna oo7Donna is offline

Default continuous breaks acting like next page breaks in Word 2003...

specialrider;3922651 Wrote:
I have section contiuous breaks in my document. When I add a comment to
the
document, the continuous breaks act like section next page breaks. They
still
appear on the document as continuous breaks, but act like next page
breaks.
Does anyone know how to avoid this, or what is causing it?

I had the same problem in 2003 when the continuous section break code
and comment was inserted after a table, ClipART object, object... The
workaround is press return in front of the continuous section break
code and continue typing text or continue inserting comments into your
document.

I hope this helps!

--
oo7Donna