Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Moving Graphics

I guess that the picture is inserted In Line. Right-click and select Text
Wrapping to choose one of the other options such as In Front or Square.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"RobertJohn" wrote in message

Hi all

I have a Word 2007 document into which I want to place a picture. I
can insert it easily enough but if it's not in quite the right place
(which is usually the case) then I am unable to shift it. The Help
file says to drag it, but it won't move. (It will rotate, and I can
expand or shrink it, but it's position will not change.)

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance.

Robert

--