sandra

Default International characters in mail merge

I have a data table that I use for making mailing labels in mail merge. Some
of the fields contain Greek characters. In previous versions of word, these
characters have always merged and printed. I now have 2003. The table has the
Greek characters. When I am in the mail merge process and pick the list I
want to merge from, the Greek characters show as little boxes (and print on
my label as little boxes.) How can I get the Greek characters to show here?

(FYI- If I copy and then try to paste the Greek characters.. if I say keep
destinatin or source formatting, I get Greek characters. If I say text only I
get little boxes.)