Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
frustrated frustrated is offline

Default How do I activate my scroll wheel in a Word document?

I figured it out. I had to go into the control panel and choose "wheel" tab
and deselect enable Universal scrolling button and choose Office 97 button.
It works fine now. thanks all for your help. Hope this helps some other
frustrated 2007 user.

"frustrated" wrote:

It's an IBM mouse. It works in other applications e.g., email but not in the
new 2007 Word. I tried downloading latest driver but it didn't help.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

What mouse are you using and have you installed the latest driver for the
mouse?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"frustrated" wrote in message
Since I upgraded to Office 2007 my scroll wheel won't work in a document.
The
scroll bar works fine.