Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fholman1 Fholman1 is offline

Default Fomating proper name Summer

How do I get Word to stop telling me that the proper name of a person,
Summer, is incorrect as it has determined that I refer to the season, not a
woman?

I know many ladies named after seasons, however, I do not wish to turn that
function off completely. (I have a cousins named December, April, May, June,
and know people named, Summer and Winter.)

I write some lengthy tales at times and every time I open the document to
add to it, I am promted to fix my errors that are not errors.

If I can just have Word ignore the word Summer in this document, I'll take
responsibility for making certain should I refer to a season it shall not be
capitalized.

Thank you for any help you can give.