Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Default Fomating proper name Summer

Hi Fholman,

Have you tries adding the names to your custom dictionary (ie the 'add' option when the spellchecker thinks its found an error but
you think the spelling is correct)?

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Fholman1" wrote in message ...
How do I get Word to stop telling me that the proper name of a person,
Summer, is incorrect as it has determined that I refer to the season, not a
woman?

I know many ladies named after seasons, however, I do not wish to turn that
function off completely. (I have a cousins named December, April, May, June,
and know people named, Summer and Winter.)

I write some lengthy tales at times and every time I open the document to
add to it, I am promted to fix my errors that are not errors.

If I can just have Word ignore the word Summer in this document, I'll take
responsibility for making certain should I refer to a season it shall not be
capitalized.

Thank you for any help you can give.