Klaus Linke

Sorry, "Insert Object" would be for inserting an empty doc with its own
set of styles.
For an existing doc, copy its content and use "Edit Paste special
Microsoft Word document object".
The result both times is an embedded Word doc (EMBED field).

You do loose headers and footers and other page layout settings.
I haven't noticed problems with Print Preview... but don't use it that
often.

Greetings,
Klaus

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:
When I've tried it, the resulting object didn't display correctly. It kept
the original formatting, sort of, but it didn't lay out the same way, and
didn't display at all in Print Preview.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Klaus Linke" wrote:
If the inserted doc fits on a page, you could also try "Insert Object
Microsoft Word Document".

Greetings,
Klaus