Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen

Default How do I change the default size and bold for captions?

Having a similar problem...but Caption isn't in my Styles & Formatting list
(even if I click All Styles). I also don't see the TOC formats. How can I get
them to show up?

"SVC" wrote:

Format Style, under List select All styles, click on Caption, now select
Modify Format Font and change to the desired font size. Click OK

If you wish to make this a permanent change, select Add to template, then
click OK and Apply (to update the current document). Allow Word to update
your Normal.dot template when closing, if asked.

"Dolores" wrote:

Hi, I'd like to insert my captions so that they are size 12 and not bolded,
is there a way to do this?. Thank you.