Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ian G

Default How do I stop others using 'Save As' to unprotect a document?

When I save a document/template after protecting it with open and modify
passwords and read only, it is still possible for others to save the document
with a different name and unprotect it and edit to their heart's content!!!
As this is a form template (Yes, I have protected it as a form) It is my
wish that no-one else can edit it, apart from using the form fields.
Please help as this is really frustrating.
Many thanks in advance.

Ian