Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default small caps

On Nov 1, 9:14*am, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
As Terry says, this shortcut is good in all versions of Word. Does
*anything* happen when you press that shortcut? Note that you must have text
selected to see the result, and the text must be lowercase (apply Small Caps
to capital letters has no effect).

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Robert Macy" wrote in message

On Nov 1, 5:35 am, Jay Freedman wrote:

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 05:20:01 -0800, jakson

wrote:
Is there a macro for small caps and if not how do I make one?

"Macro" is the wrong term. There is a keyboard shortcut, Ctrl+Shift+K,
that applies small-caps font formatting to selected text.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

what version of Word? *doesn't work on mine.

You found it!

I was highlighting caps to do this.

In mixed caps, works GREAT!!! Exactly a feature I was doing
manually. ...no snickering out there.

Plus, just learned the feature toggles back and forth.

Thanks again.,