Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default What happened to my word 2003 NO FUSS auto text for FOOTERS that

Sounds like he's using 2007 (where the Building Blocks don't include
"Filename and path").

"Cindy M." wrote in message
Hi ?B?VGhlIFBhaW5zIG9mIENoYW5nZSA6ICk=?=,

What happened to my word 2003 NO FUSS auto text for FOOTERS
that inserts with the click of the mouse a static "file path" of the

current
document
into the footer of any open document??

Don't want to use macros, building blocks or other nonsense. Just my

point
and click of 2003.

And you're still using Word 2003?

Cindy Meister