LoneP

Just simply write the word "page" before the pagenumber inside the header.
To make the position change after each pagebreak, you should change the
pagelayout to: different odd and even pages.

If your pagenumber appears in the middle of your header, you should simply
remove the tabulator that makes this happen - then you should be able to
change either to "left" or "right" positioning on page 1 - then following
pages will behave after that.

Hope you can read my "danish english" and that you are able to use my answer.

L.

"Greg" skrev:

In the header of a document I need to put the word "page" before the page
number. It is formatted to change positions on each page. (inside). So what I
would like to be able to do is on page 2, show PAGE 2 in the header on the
right. On page 3, show PAGE 3 in the header on the left.