George

This seems to be the solution I was looking for.

Is there any good tutorial where I can learn this type of macro things?
TOC and so on.

TA.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in
:

Sorry, my answer was incorrect for what you say you want. There are
two ways to achieve

Chapter 1
Title..............................1

1. Assuming you've used a line break after the numbering, you can
insert an \x switch in the TOC field to make it preserve newline
characters (see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TOCSwitches.htm).
Note that this will also preserve any other line breaks you have in
the titles.

2. You can use two styles, one for the numbering and one for the
title. Assign different outline levels to them, and omit numbering in
the TOC for the outline level used for the chapter number. This is
also explained in the above-referenced article. If you want both TOC 1
and TOC 2 (or the appropriate TOC levels) both flush left, you'll need
to modify TOC 2.

--
Saludos a todos
#