In Word 2002 and 2003, there is also an E-mail button on the Standard
toolbar that toggles this header on and off.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
It's a toggle setting File send to mail recipient

Ed wrote:
Hi -

I opened an existing Word file today, and there now appears at the
top of the screen, below the toolbars, several boxes for ending
emails (To, cc, subject, and so forth). I can't get rid of it. I
have set and re-set the toolbars. The boxes do not appear in other
Word files. How can I eliminate them? (I use Outlook Express for
email.)