Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word 2007 - keyboard shortcut

Works only in Compatibility Mode docs in Word 2007.

http://word.mvps.org

"Bogey Man" wrote in message
"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Not once you have closed the document in Word 2007.

Works for me.

Ron

"Bogey Man" wrote in message
Shift+F5 will return you to the last point of edit if that is the last
thing that you was the last place the cursor was before saving and
exiting the document.

"Thing One" wrote in message
In previous versions of Word I think I remember there being a keyboard
shortcut that would allow you, upon reopening a Word document, to
immediately return to the point of last revision. Does this still
exist in Word 2007? Thanks for any help!