rck

And your point is?

Bob

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
G'Day rck,

Professional Write is still around, but of course is unsupported
since the rest of the world has moved on.

No one has taken DOS away! DOS is still around, but exactly
the same applies to support.

Feel free to find a copy of DOS and a copy of Professional
Write, and let the rest of us go to h.....

Of course that's where WE want to be!!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"rck" wrote in message
k.net...
I used to have this neat little program in DOS called Professional Write.
It was just like using a typewriter and did exactly what I wanted it to
do. But alas, DOS is gone, all in the name of "improving" things. Word
drives me nuts, always hyphenating things I don't want hyphenated,
indenting what I don't want indented, capitalizing what I don't want
capitalized and generally making a mess out of my documents. Is there a
way to stop it from "helping" me?

Bob