Graham Mayor

As Anne suggests, do not use the address block. To skip the blank lines you
may have to insert conditional fields
eg
{Mergefield Address1}{If {Mergefield Address 2} "" "
{Mergefield Address2}"}{If {Mergefield Address 3} "" "
{Mergefield Address3}"} etc
See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm

CCC wrote:
When using the Address Block function in label MailMerge Wizard, the
labels have blank lines where there is no info on that line in that
data source record. In past versions that I was more familiar with,
I've been able to compress (skip) blank lines in address labels so
that they didn't appear on the final document. How do I do this?