Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default i would like to add a ruler to my word documents

Some vows are hard to keep. smile

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
"delightfuldi" wrote in message
news
So very simple that I had forgotten

Worked for law firms all of my life; retired a year ago. Vowed I would
never want to look at a computer again. WRONG. Just got a brand new
one,
but can't believe how much I had forgotten. Thanks much.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Choose View - Ruler.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web: http://www.herbtyson.com
"delightfuldi" wrote in message
when i open a document, i am used to having the ruler appear
horizontally
at
the top; this makes it easier for me to adjust the margins, etc.
rather
than going into formatting

"macropod" wrote:

To the actual document, or to the Word window?

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"delightfuldi" wrote in