Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kimberly Kimberly is offline

Default "page set up" issue

I'm not sure what you mean. When I open Word, the default page is open and
you can't get the curser out of the text box on that blank page.

It seems to me there is an issue with the default page that I can't figure
out. What's really driving me crazy is that the default page is legal so
every new doc I try to create is legal when I want it letter. And there are
times I want to change other settings to the default page.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Make sure that the cursor is not in a text box or frame when trying to
access the Page Setup dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kimberly" wrote in message
This option is grayed out and not available to alter page settings.
How can I correct this?