Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms

Default Word 2003 Form Help

It would appear that you are referring to a UserForm. Your best bet is to
post your question to the microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms newsgroup, as
you are rather unlikely to get help in this forum for the very newest of
endusers.

To access the referenced NG through the Communities portal, go to
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us
or go to
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.aspx,
scroll down to microsoft.public.word, expand it, and select
microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms.

Alternatively, you can go to
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.aspx, select
English, and navigate to the newsgroup.

I am also cross-posting to the word.vba.userforms NG.

"Sean Alan" wrote in message
I have just created my first form-template that incorporates the use of a
GUI.
The GUI has been sectioned into three tabs that represents the form in
thirds.
Some of the txt fields are multi-line with EnterKeyBehavior=True.

PROBLEM:
1. When the finish btn is clicked, the click procedure is capturing only
the
data in the first tab, thus only populating the first 3rd of the template.

2. The data contained in the txt fields that are multi-lined /
EnterKey=True,
Do not populate.

3. ERROR: The range can not be deleted...

QUESTION:
1. Do I have to account for each tab separately in my code in order to
populate the form. If so how?

2. Is it possible to populate a form field with a multi-line property set
true. If so how?

Thanks in advance for any and all help that may be forthcoming.
--
Regards,
Sean