Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word Postcards - Mail Merge

However, when I try to set the merge up as
labels, Word wants to delete the document.

Can you be more specific? Does Word display a message? If so, what is
it? What did you do immediately before Word displayed the message?

Or what?

(Version of Windows and Word may be helpful).

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 17/11/2009 21:14, Mishelley wrote:
I set up an 8.5 x 11 document with 2 up post cards using a Microsoft
template. This document contains images and text. I would like mail merge
addresses from excel onto this. However, when I try to set the merge up as
labels, Word wants to delete the document. How can I do this?