Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail merge to email, unable to send HTML email via outlook

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Ellen Ileia Foundation"
wrote in message ...
I'm trying to do a mail merge in Word 2007 using Outlook as our standard
email programme, however when I try sending emails in HTML format I get an
error message that Window Mail could not be started. When sending emails
as
an attachement or RTF there is no problem.
Any help is appreciated-Thank you.