Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Suzanne Suzanne is offline

Default Individual Merge Letter issues

I do use the termplate, but it still does the same thing?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

When the macro doesn't work it is usually attributable to the merge document
and that can often be fixed by using the template option from the add-in to
create the merge document from your document. If the macro crashes, then
Word will have to be restarted to reset it. If you have further problems
contact me via my web site.

"Suzanne" wrote in message
I'm not sure if anyone can help me, i have word 2007, and i'm having some
issues with the Split the Merge add in from the
http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm web website. I
followed
all the instructions and when the split merge works, it works wonderfully,
but the thing is it doens't always work for me, sometimes it works and
sometimes it doesn't and just merges everything into one document how it
would if i hadn't had the add in. Can anyone help?

.