Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joefox joefox is offline

Default Combine multiple Word docs

A bit of a convoluted process is to use Adobe Acrobat Standard or Pro. I
tried the combine option in Word and it didn't work very well. So, I used the
Combine feature of Adobe for multiple Word documents, then did an export from
Adobe (Standard 8.0) back to Word. Seemed to work well.

In Adobe -
- Click Combine Files , and then click Add Files.
- Select the files you want to combine, and click Add Files.
- Adjust the order of files as desired, and then choose a file size and
conversion setting.
- Click Next, select Merge Files Into A Single PDF, and click Create.

Then,
- Click Export
- Click Word document
- Name the file
- Click Save

"Puzzled in Vegas" wrote:

How do I combine multiple Word documents without a tedious cut-and-paste?