SethCroft SethCroft is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarr22 View Post
I would like to suppress the printing of the comment balloons
located in the right margin of my document. I want them to appear while on
the screen, but not print. Any thoughts?
Hi JCarr22,

Although you can't set this as default configuration in Word, you can choose the macro way.
Paste the following macro into the VBA editor and save it.

Sub PrintDocWithoutComments()
Application.PrintOut FileName:="", Range:=wdPrintAllDocument, Item:= _
wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="", PageType:=wdPrintAllPages, _
Collate:=True, Background:=True, PrintToFile:=False, PrintZoomColumn:=0, _
PrintZoomRow:=0, PrintZoomPaperWidth:=0, PrintZoomPaperHeight:=0
End Sub

Then you can assign a button or key for the macro for future use.

For more detailed information, you can refer to this article:

https://www.datanumen.com/blogs/3-qu...thout-markups/

Hope it helps!

SethCroft

Last edited by SethCroft : May 3rd 17 at 04:08 AM