Sandy Marketing

....Guess I need to search for the org. chart toolbar...Is there such a thing
in Word 2000? (Forgive me for my lack of knowledge)

"Carol" wrote:

Sandy:

The Organization Chart toolbar has a button that is called Select with a
down arrow where you can select Branch. Alternatively, click on the branch
that you want to delete and position your cursor on the hashmarks around it
and right click and select delete. Please let me know if this helps you.

"Sandy Marketing" wrote:

I went to the toolbar, but I do not see "select" or "branch".

"Sandy Marketing" wrote:

I am in Word 2000. When I try to delete a box in my org chart, the entire
chart disappears! The help key mentions "MS org chart object" but I cannot
find this function. Please help!