Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.word.newusers
New Orleans Novice[_2_] New Orleans Novice[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2 Word 2 OE 2 Mail Merge

Crawfish prices dropped after Lent.

That is good info. Very informative. I will test it all now and let you
know. I have Office Prof 2007 with Outlook and also Access.

Thanks for all the tips and the link. I saved the link page to my HD. It
looks fun. By the time the corn, potatoes and onions are boiled I should
have the bare merge figured out.

Regards ~ NoviceT In New OrleansT Louisiana©