Pat Garard

G'Day Peter,

I have done this with VBA in Excel (Office 97), but not
in Word.

Even then I confined myself to Worksheets where, from
memory, there were only three menus:
ShortCut Menu for Rows - CommandBars(27)
ShortCut Menu for Columns - CommandBars(26)
ShortCut Menu for Cells - CommandBars(25)

There are about 130 CommandBar objects in Word,
and I think well over half are ShortCut menus that fire up
depending on the object that was Right-Clicked.

If you were looking for a neat trick - there isn't one! If
you want to get into the VBA, you will have to locate the
resources yourself. A good start might be
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/index.htm.

Good Luck!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Peter" wrote in message
How do I change/add items to the menu that comes upo when you press the
right mouse button in Word 2002?

Thank you

Peter