Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields,microsoft.public.test.here,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Beauregard T. Shagnasty Beauregard T. Shagnasty is offline

Default CSV merge data via HTTP: redundant downloads?

In 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Doug Robbins - Word MVP cross-posted:

My aim is to provide help to users who have problems with the
application of the software and I am not the least interested in what
goes on in the test newsgroup.

Then you should take pains to make sure you don't post to it/them.

You could begin by using a newsreader that warns of cross-posts.

-- Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my
services on a paid professional basis.

I'd consider that, if I had an extra pfennig or two.

--
-bts