Paula Jern

Default Select Table dialog box after choosing data source

We are using Mail Merge with an Excel data source (Office 2003). We only have
one worksheet in our Excel file. Right after we choose the data source, a
dialog
box comes up with the title 'Select Table' and the box contains the name of
the worksheet (with a dollar sign in front of it. How do we stop this dialog
box from showing up? I tried doing the following as suggested, but it did
not get rid of the dialog box:
From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the General tab and
uncheck the box for "Confirm conversions at open"
Any other help on this issue would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!