doug thomas

Default Word Table of Contents Problem

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
How did you create your headings in the other parts of the document?
With built-in headings, custom styles, TC fields, and/or outline
levels?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"doug thomas" wrote in message
I havea problem with a 105 page document that I have written. I

added in
four pages recently, and when I attempt to update the table of

contents
field, it does not pick up the three entries that I have set using

the
Heading 1 and Heading 2 format styles.

Can anyone make a suggestion as to what I am missing in doing this?

If this is posted to the wrong newsgroup, can someone suggest the

right one?

Doug Thomas
Welland, Ontario

I simply used the heading 1, 2 and 3 styles, which have built in formats,
and are preset by Word. I did nothing fancy myself.

Doug Thomas