Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default watermark only removed from part of a document. Why?

Double-click the header to activate header/footer view. Then you can select
and delete the watermark (which is nothing more than an object anchored to
the header).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"mandyT" wrote in message
I inserted a watermark in a draft document, but when I tried to remove it
once the document was no longer a draft the watermark only removed from
the
first section, not the whole document. I have tried going to the section
in
question and changing it, but no success. Anyone out there know how to
put
this right?