Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How is it possible to fit 1.5 pages word document into one page

You will have to do one or more of the following:

Reduce the size of the pictures
Eliminated the spaces that you mention
reduce the margins
reduce the line spacing (may result in tops and bottoms of some letters
being chopped off)
reduce the character spacing (may not look optimum)

If it still won't fit, you will have to reduce the font size.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"SamElmar" wrote in message
I have a very lage document and I want to reduce it. I would like to shrink
every 1.5 pages to fit into one page without chaging the font size
(incidentally the document contains lots pf pictures and some explanation,
where lots of spaces are incorported into the document). Is that possible?
and if that is possible how can it be done???

By the way I run Office 2003.

Thank you