rck

I edited the Registry and entered 3 for EnvFeed. It had been set to 4. This
turned it 180 degrees. I downloaded what is supposed to be the latest
HL-1440 driver and installed it. That changed the Registry entry to 0 and
there was no change in printing from the 3 that I had entered. I'll try 0
through 9 and see what happens. I backed up the Registry and set a new
restore point before starting this so a little trial and error won't hurt
anything. I'm thinking of simply getting another printer. Do you have the
link to MS supported hardware?

Bob

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Hi Bob,

There's a similar problem with some Epson printer drivers, and Graham
Mayor has a page with a couple of solutions:
http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 03:59:46 GMT, "rck"
wrote:

When using the envelope printing function of Word, I am unable to get the
proper orientation.
Bob