Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
BillBQ BillBQ is offline

Default Using Editors with Tables in Word

I am trying to use Editors inside a Word Document to allow access to
specific areas. One of the areas includes a Word table. After the
Editor is added to the entire Range (spanning the whole Table) I am
getting different results. Sometimes I get a single Editor which works
well and allows user access to the Table properties dialogs, etc.
Other times I get many Editors for each cell within the Table. This
causes problems with access to context sensitive menus for deleting and
Table Properties, etc. Anybody know what might be happening?

Thanks.