Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge with Access

What sort of Merge are you performing and in what way does it need to be
different for each Country? Can you achieve what you want by deleting the
parameter from the query and having the records sorted by the country and
then either using a SET field in the mail merge main document, or some other
field construction (If...then...Else maybe)?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Marly" wrote in message
Hello,
I have a query that i want to use for a mailmerge with MS WOrd, but I
cannot
link it because this query ask for an input. Basically when you open that
query in Access, it ask you to provide the name of a country, then you can
see the data.
But when I want to do a mailmerge using this query, it simply is not
possible.
Anyone to help please, other I will find myself doing 187 countries by
creating a query for each country and then mailmerge. Thanks
Marie