WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to make a text box continue onto a second page?

Yes, you can definitely make a text box continue onto a second page in Microsoft Word. Here's how you can do it:
  1. First, select the text box that you want to continue onto the next page.
  2. Next, go to the Layout tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the Layout tab, click on the Text Wrapping button.
  4. From the drop-down menu that appears, select Behind Text.
  5. Now, right-click on the text box and select Format Shape from the context menu.
  6. In the Format Shape pane that appears on the right-hand side of the screen, click on the Text Box category.
  7. Under the Text Box category, click on the Vertical Alignment drop-down menu and select Bottom.
  8. Now, go to the next page where you want the text box to continue.
  9. Click on the Insert tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  10. From the Insert tab, click on the Text Box button and select Draw Text Box.
  11. Draw a text box at the top of the page where you want the text box to continue.
  12. Finally, copy and paste the text from the original text box into the new text box on the next page.

That's it! Your text box should now continue onto the next page.